




Hello! As many of you know, I have been put on bed rest the last couple weeks for high blood pressure. I have spent as much time in the hospital though as I have at home in bed. All is well with baby though, as of Thursday the ultrasound said he was about 6 lbs, 3 oz. He seems healthy and well. We have a feeling that I may be induced sooner than later but we will see, my due date is only 3 weeks away!
Jay's parents (Grammy & Poppy) were in town and brought Daxton's new crib. Hand made maple crib by Poppy! There is a special poem he inscribed on it as well, so sweet. My mom came over too and everyone helped to put his room together. Jay put so much hard work into the floors, wainscotting, chair rail and paint. There is no doubt this child will have love overflowing around him from day one.
I figured since I cant get out today I would get this blog thing going. I am sending this to all of our favorite family and friends. I hope you will all enjoy being able to see Daxton as he grows. Baby pictures coming soon...
Jay's parents (Grammy & Poppy) were in town and brought Daxton's new crib. Hand made maple crib by Poppy! There is a special poem he inscribed on it as well, so sweet. My mom came over too and everyone helped to put his room together. Jay put so much hard work into the floors, wainscotting, chair rail and paint. There is no doubt this child will have love overflowing around him from day one.
I figured since I cant get out today I would get this blog thing going. I am sending this to all of our favorite family and friends. I hope you will all enjoy being able to see Daxton as he grows. Baby pictures coming soon...
No comments:
Post a Comment